Our school canteen is run by Dolce Catering and is open to students at break and lunchtime. There is a large range of food and drinks on offer to students from sandwiches and baguettes available from the sandwich van to roast dinners and noodles served from the live cooking station. Vegan, vegetarian and gluten free options are also available.
Students purchase all food using their fob, which will be issued to them at the start of term. You will top up to the fob as required. Daily spend limits are automatically set at £3, but this can be changed through your account settings. Attaching the fob to a keyring is recommended.
Parents/carers will receive a welcome letter from Dolce with details about how to activate your account via SchoolGrid.
Free School Meals
Your child may be eligible for free school meals – and accordingly pupil premium – if you receive any of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an
- annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit – if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
To find out if your child is entitled to Free School Meals. Please visit the website: www.gov.uk/apply-free-school-meals.