The Governing Body
There are currently no parent governor vacancies however if you are interested in becoming a governor please contact our Chair of Governors, Alison Kerevan via the Clerk to Governors, Anne Lean on email@example.com.
- Being a Governor - Oct 2016 (17/05/2017)
- Governor application form (17/05/2017)
- Governor declaration form (17/05/2017)
- Governors Code of Practice 2016 (17/05/2017)
- Governors Declaration Form (17/05/2017)
- MEETING DATES Summer 2017 (29/06/2017)
- Parent Governor nomination form (17/05/2017)
- Parent Governor Nomination letter (17/05/2017)
Here is a testimonial from an existing parent member which you may find useful.
For me being a parent governor has enabled me to better understand how the school as run, to utilise my career skills in the governor role, and to broaden my knownnowledge/experience of both the school and the role of a school governor - by attending events, meetings, training and taking on dedicated roles (link governor and development governor). More importantly it has been an opportunity to work with truly dedicated staff and governors, and have fun!